Preferred Apartment Communities is focused on maintaining the health and safety of our associates, residents, tenants, and communities during this time of uncertainty. The COVID-19 pandemic has greatly affected us all; below is a comprehensive list of proactive steps we are taking as an organization. We wish you all health and safety and we will continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic. We will control what we can control by updating our operational policies as needed.
- Reopened most of our leasing offices* while promoting social distancing practices at our Multifamily communities. *In accordance with state and local mandates or restrictions.
- Reopening amenity spaces responsibly and in accordance with state and local mandates or restrictions.
- Introducing video call technology and self-guided tour options to provide uninterrupted customer service for our residents and visitors.
- Installing hand sanitizer stations in all interior amenity areas.
- Reinforcing our thorough sanitation protocols at all assets in our portfolio.
- Halting all non-essential business travel.
- Utilizing video communications through our IT Platform, Microsoft Teams.